Medical Acupuncture and its Benefits
Medical Acupuncture at Elite Therapy
While medical acupuncture is based on the techniques of traditional Chinese acupuncture, it has a sound medical basis based on scientific research and clinical evidence to prove its efficacy.
We are excited to announce that Elite Therapy is expanding!
Elite Therapy is going to be expanding in size and the variety of services we provide. When the expansion is completed the clinic will be comprised of the ground floor and the first floor.
This expansion into the first floor area will provide the clinic with two more treatment rooms and an exercise studio. Currently we offer physiotherapy, sports therapy, strength and conditioning and chiropractic within the clinic. With the expansion we will be looking to offer yoga, Pilates, and exercise classes in the studio.
For the two treatment rooms we are actively looking for experienced health professionals who are interested in renting this space. As previously mentioned the clinic is multidisciplinary and the professionals we are hoping to gain interest from would be podiatrists, acupuncturists, physiotherapists, nutritionists and sports therapists. Although, we are offering rental space, the outlook would be to develop a working relationship with those professionals working within the clinic.
Can foot dysfunction cause pain elsewhere?
Foot Related Problems: Can they affect other parts of the body?
Tendon injury? Key facts for rehab
The patella tendon (the tendon below the patella or knee cap) can experience a force of 50kg and above with walking alone. During jumping the patella can experience as much as 815kg of force! Quite amazing really, when looking at the numbers above.
Exercise for the over 50s: the benefits of resistance training/physiotherapy/Coventry
As most of us would agree, when first considering exercise we tend to think of cardiovascular activities such as running or using the rowing machine. Generally speaking the prime instigator for these decisions is weight loss. While training the cardiovascular system is great for fat loss, on a whole it does not really build muscle mass.
Page 1 of 4«StartPrev1234NextEnd»
At Elite Therapy we have a combined experience of playing and working within professional sports and can therefore relate to an athlete’s needs for a quick return.Read More...
Work related injuries, whether they are due to a traumatic incident or repetitive strain, are experienced in high volumes by many people.Read More...
Types of Massage Therapy offered at our clinics include Deep Tissue Massage and Sports Massages or Sports Injury Massages.Read More...
- OH! and I forgot to mention a little birdie told us that our contract to expand should be completed this coming week as well! Bring it on!
- Goodbye old...hello NEW! Take a good look at the old shop front signage as it is going to be changing soon! Yahoo! http://t.co/GHcRQ6jbXe
- Testimonials: http://t.co/DOBCW70nnb
- Are you suffering from a seasonal cold? These foods can help you get well sooner: https://t.co/DoFBiLftRw
- Feeling stressed!? Three simple ways to squash stress! https://t.co/pAJLgQERbO
- Happy Thanksgiving to all our Canadian followers! Big meal today with a few tasty Canadian beverages!
- Just about to kick off the lower back class at Village Gym. They won't know what hit them! Core stability! http://t.co/3MGtpzbmbp