Stretching: Facts VS Myth
Stretching myth Vs fact
Whether you are an active person or inactive person, stretching may help you reduce aches and pains. Stretching, for most of us, is something that we tend to leave to the end of our workout or work day.
Inner ankle pain? Posterior tibialis syndrome facts
Are you experiencing inner ankle pain? The posterior tibialis tendon may be inflamed. During weight bearing activities the muscles in the calf and shin areas work hard to place and support the foot. When biomechanics of the lower leg and/or foot is off this can contribute to an increased load onto the posterior tibialis tendon that runs alongside the inner ankle bone (medial malleolous).
Stretches For Lower Back Pain | Physiotherapy Coventry
Are you suffering from a painful, achey or stiff lower back area? Try these stretches to help ease some of the muscle tensions contributing to your concerns.
Change your posture to change your mood!
Do you know that by changing your posture you can significantly change your mood? Have you ever been placed in a stressful situation (job interview, sports event) or been feeling down? Well, regardless of your situation, simply by changing your posture you can significantly change your mood.
Carpal Tunnel | Sports Massage in Coventry
Carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) is a relatively common condition that causes pain, numbness and a tingling sensation in the hand and fingers. Usually, these sensations develop gradually and initially are worse at night. They tend to affect the thumb, index finger, middle finger and half of the ring finger.
Page 1 of 3«StartPrev123NextEnd»
At Elite Therapy we have a combined experience of playing and working within professional sports and can therefore relate to an athlete’s needs for a quick return.Read More...
Work related injuries, whether they are due to a traumatic incident or repetitive strain, are experienced in high volumes by many people.Read More...
Types of Massage Therapy offered at our clinics include Deep Tissue Massage and Sports Massages or Sports Injury Massages.Read More...
- RT @Simmsey: Morning all. Don't forget my evening with as part of the charity night for @ScRaMbLeDeggs26 at Village hotel @covblazehockey t…
- RT @covblazehockey: Get yourself the @EliteTherapy1 treatment http://t.co/SiRPosNkqM
- Neuralgia? A medical term used to describe pain that involves a nerve segment or segments. http://t.co/bWb1MeWQJK
- Maximal interval training improves VO2 max,lactate threshold,race pace and endurance economy. Better get those sprints in endurance runners!
- Did you know? It takes 51 days for you to eliminate only 50% of digested saturated fats!
- RT @danny_9_morris: Just been to @EliteTherapy1 I have to say thanks to Joel for his expert knowledge and for the exercises to help me out!…