Medical Acupuncture and its Benefits
Medical Acupuncture at Elite Therapy
While medical acupuncture is based on the techniques of traditional Chinese acupuncture, it has a sound medical basis based on scientific research and clinical evidence to prove its efficacy.
We are excited to announce that Elite Therapy is expanding!
Elite Therapy is going to be expanding in size and the variety of services we provide. When the expansion is completed the clinic will be comprised of the ground floor and the first floor.
This expansion into the first floor area will provide the clinic with two more treatment rooms and an exercise studio. Currently we offer physiotherapy, sports therapy, strength and conditioning and chiropractic within the clinic. With the expansion we will be looking to offer yoga, Pilates, and exercise classes in the studio.
For the two treatment rooms we are actively looking for experienced health professionals who are interested in renting this space. As previously mentioned the clinic is multidisciplinary and the professionals we are hoping to gain interest from would be podiatrists, acupuncturists, physiotherapists, nutritionists and sports therapists. Although, we are offering rental space, the outlook would be to develop a working relationship with those professionals working within the clinic.
Can foot dysfunction cause pain elsewhere?
Foot Related Problems: Can they affect other parts of the body?
Tendon injury? Key facts for rehab
The patella tendon (the tendon below the patella or knee cap) can experience a force of 50kg and above with walking alone. During jumping the patella can experience as much as 815kg of force! Quite amazing really, when looking at the numbers above.
Exercise for the over 50s: the benefits of resistance training/physiotherapy/Coventry
As most of us would agree, when first considering exercise we tend to think of cardiovascular activities such as running or using the rowing machine. Generally speaking the prime instigator for these decisions is weight loss. While training the cardiovascular system is great for fat loss, on a whole it does not really build muscle mass.
Page 1 of 4«StartPrev1234NextEnd»
At Elite Therapy we have a combined experience of playing and working within professional sports and can therefore relate to an athlete’s needs for a quick return.Read More...
Work related injuries, whether they are due to a traumatic incident or repetitive strain, are experienced in high volumes by many people.Read More...
Types of Massage Therapy offered at our clinics include Deep Tissue Massage and Sports Massages or Sports Injury Massages.Read More...
- RT @Robbiec45: Let's all give thanks to the real hero on a long bus trip.No not the coach or the players.....The Physio @nic_sherlock from …
- Enroute to our game in Dundee tonight. Bet Joel misses these journeys and the lovely views of @smallseyblaze http://t.co/boUq7bGZMc
- We are excited about Coventry's legendary metal band http://t.co/DWoSLaeEoO heading on tour. Our treatments should keep Barry's head bangin!
- RT @covblazehockey: Rawlyk boost for Blaze. http://t.co/qJPOegA6jU http://t.co/5VmNs6QH38
- RT @TPCblaze: Thanks to all the sponsors with your help we have sold out the hole sponsorship for the day. We still have team places availa…
- Can foot pain contribute to pain elsewhere in the body? Click this link for further info- http://t.co/VIlDeh9Jm4 http://t.co/4zwrsODKVu